About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

On the move again

Just had a very short conversation with Mom. This morning they packed up and headed south to Gulf Port, Mississippi, where they will stay until they receive further instructions.

Thanks so much to everyone for all the kind thoughts and well wishes. It means a lot to us all sitting at home, waiting for news. And I know it will mean a lot to the folks that are in the middle of it, once they get home to read it.

Elizabeth

No comments: