About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

By My Own Hand

Today I would like to experiment.  Not to sound insensitive but it's my blog and I can do it any way I want.

Today's blog will be presented to you in my own handwriting.  As Marshall McLuhan said, sometimes "the medium is the message." I hope you will hang in for a while even if it is difficult to read, literally.  I'll go back to my old format next week.  I just felt playful this week.

And what I want to talk about is the difference between today's word processing and yesterday's handwritten words.














No comments: