About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Monday, January 07, 2013

In Praise of Poetry

This post has been moved to my Really Cool Stuff blog.  It just seemed to fit better there. It was really long and took up a lot of room.  But if you love poetry it might be worth your time to check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jane,for the words to all these. I had never read either of Frost's two here - I don't know where I was that day, but somehow missed it. Oh yes, I just remembered - my first year of teaching and I was perpetually overwhelmed. Any way, I'm very appreciative for all your words, as I always am, and especially for passing these along. Your fan, vm