About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Monday, September 13, 2010

New York City Report

I'm spending Tuesday traveling so folks who have noticed I sometimes post Wednesday's words of wit and wisdom on Tuesday are going to have to wait for me to get home and have some time to put it all together.

But I have some videos and lots of miscellaneous and minor philosophies to share. I think I may have changed my mind again about the mosque controversy. Mostly, I'm just tired of thinking about it and I suspect everybody else is, too. Right now I'm just tired, period. Check back Wednesday afternoon.

No comments: