About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

wow

It´s been two years since i´ve been to Guatemala and stayed at this hotel. A lot of things have gotten so much better here. Specifically, there is internet in the restaurant. So, i might be able to post, after all. Except i haven´t figured out the shift key. So maybe i can just post a little each day. Except today was so fantastic I´m not sure how to describe it. The language barrier has gotten easier for me. Spanish is coming easier and I find myself even sometime thinking in Spanish.

I´ll try to process a bit more and post as thoughts come. BTW the iPhones are Not working in this country. Nobody´s is.

No comments: