About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Synod Youth Workshop 2009

Updates as they happen: Most recent first. But I'm still thinking and this may not gel for a while. I'm still not finished.

I was about to describe our evening's vespers in eloquent words....the air, the quiet, the music. However, by rooming with the camp nurse we have now acquired a couple of patients in our room and I'm having to empty our trash so we'll have a barf bucket. More later when there's more serenity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ty, ty, ty
df