About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bonus Post


My friend Colleen O'Toole took this snap from her post in Edgemore, Maryland during a "slowdown" on Obama's train yesterday. Colleen worked with me in New Orleans at PDA. In January she went back to her favorite experience as a AmeriCorps volunteer, this time as a team leader. She is having the experience of a lifetime.

My other brush with people who are having a brush with fame is at the other end of the spectrum. Elizabeth, our eldest daughter, found out last week that George Bush will have an office in the building where she works.

On the theory that she might bump into him in the elevator I invite questions she could/should ask him in the elevator. Keep them short, it's only a five floor ride.

No comments: