About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Morning

The day is up and running. About the only thing I have time to say for sure right now is that we are telling people that Ike and Gustav won't affect our current projects for Katrina. The money the church got for Katrina will be spent on Katrina. We're going into Pearlington today to get te tent back up so the community won't think we've abandoned them.

Send money. Send it today. Plan to come. Come twice as much as you did before. Help finish Katrina recovery. Help the people of Texas, too. Double your efforts.

No comments: