About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much a typist for the Holy Spirit. I try to put those things into words in a blog called Jane's Journey. I have another blog for recipes called My Life in Food. Also Really Cool Stuff features Labyrinths and other things like how to fry an egg on the sidewalk.(first step: don't do it on the sidewalk, use a skillet) Come along with me as I careen through life.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back from Mississippi Again

OK, we're home. But I'm still looking for my coat that had my keys, credit cards and iPod in it that I lost before we even left. I could tell you a long story that would lay all the blame on the dog but I know you don't want to hear it. I've got to find the coat before I do another thing today.

I can tell you that we had the best trip ever. The people are just as nice as ever. The rebuilding in Pearlington goes on. Probablly the highlight of the trip was a guided tour through New Orleans that I can't wait to tell you about.

In a nutshell: It's just a mess. Most of the city was destroyed and rebuilding is slow. And if you're going on a trip like this, be sure to take some college kids with you.

I've got to go wash now. Anytime I ever lost anything my mother always told me to clean my house and I would find it. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: